I leave in just over two weeks for Commissioned Officer Training in Montgomery, Alabama. I'll be at Maxwell Air Force Base for about five weeks. I have no idea if I'll be able to keep this updated or have any access to it whatsoever, but I figure I can at least set it up and post my mailing address before I go. I'm not saying you have to send me things but a few people have asked for it, and I aim to please- so here you go:
2Lt Molly Brown
(COT Class 10-03)
550 E. Maxwell Blvd. #9000
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-5000
If you choose to send things please make them of the following nature: encouraging words of encouragement, lots of positivity, and reinforcement of what a great idea this was- as I hear during training it seems like it was a really bad idea. I am going to be crazy homesick so cards or letters that keep me going would be great. I also love peanut M&Ms- I'm just sayin'.
*Disclaimer- this is likely to be nowhere near as entertaining as Robin's Korea blog. You've been warned.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm already entertained!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is JUST as entertaining! My friend is in the air force and she says its the best decision of her life!! You are going to grow so much!! I am proud to say my cousins are awesome lol korea and the air force how can you top that!! Love you and it will be a great experience!!
ReplyDelete